Hi HelpfulHare30 ,
- Is dataset a separate object that can be used within different project or it is a project part?
You can use the dataset in every project you like. Dataset task is part of a specific project, but it can be shared between projects.
dataset_folder = Dataset.get(dataset_id="dataset_id").get_local_copy()
- Can I find a dataset created with cli in Web UI?
Yes. it should create a
Data processing task.
- Can I configure clearml to store datasets by default on S3?
Yes, you can change it with
TimelyPenguin76 , thank you for explanation. 1). Great. 2) As you can see from my screenshot, Data Processing task is created but I don't see Datasets tab as I see in https://clear.ml/blog/construction-feat-tf2-object-detection-api/ 3) I see. So need to specify with every cli command/SDK method call
- As you can see from my screenshot, Data Processing task is created but I don’t see Datasets tab as I see in
This dataset tab is part of the enterprise solution,
clearml-data is part of the open source ClearML
- I see. So need to specify with every cli command/SDK method call
How do you use it with the SDK?